We are encouraging everyone who is attending to take a test at home within 36hrs prior to the event and again on day two and day five after the event even if you have had both doses of the COVID-19 vaccination. Rapid home testing kits (LFT) are available from gov.uk or can be collected from here. If you test positive you should isolate, and a PCR test should be taken.
For general ticket enquiries please speak to TicketQuarter Phone: 0344 800 0410 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you got your ticket from Skiddle. Phone: 03333 01 01 01 Email: email@example.com
Everyone attending the festival must bring photo ID, regardless of age. Accepted IDs are listed here
Accepted forms of ID are:-
- An in date photographic driver’s license or provisional licence,
- A valid passport (not a photocopy).
- A Proof of Age Standards Scheme Card (showing the PASS hologram) more information on the pass scheme website.
- An in date Armed Forces Photo ID Card
- A national photo identity card issued by country of origin (other than the United Kingdom)
- A ValidateUK card
- Citizen's Photo Id card
Please understand that EVERYONE attending Reminisce Festival MUST bring a form of photo ID.
You can get photo ID cards here.
NO ID - NO ENTRY - NO EXCUSES
You can get photo ID cards here.
- Strictly No Tracksuits
- No clothing which may cause offence, alarm or distress to others.
- Jeans & trainers OK.
- No football or sports team shirts
- No novelty masks or masks that cover your eyes.
- Air Horns
- Children under the age of 18
- Chinese Lanterns
- Firearms, weapons or sharps
- Fireworks / pyrotechnics
- Flares / distress flares
- Gas canisters / cylinders
- Hammers / other tools
- Illegal substances (drugs)
- Laser pens / laser equipment
- Full face masks and other face garments
- Nitrous oxide
- Professional Audio / Visual recording equipment
- New psychoactive substances (NPS) previously legal highs
- Smoke bombs / canisters
- Sound system
- Drone or other unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV)
- Large Umbrellas (handbag size OK)
- All persons, ticket holders as well as guests, press and media must be searched on entry
- The promoter does not store prohibited items. Items left at the gates will be discarded. The promoter is not responsible for abandoned items
- The event management reserve the right to refuse any item not detailed above that they deem inappropriate or dangerous to bring in to the event
Please enter the event via the “accessible lane” where you can explain your situation to the staff who will assist you. Your items will be searched and checked for contraband.
You may also be issued a wristband with a medical symbol on it. We advise that if you feel uncomfortable at any time that you can report to the First Aid station on the site for assistance. The wristband will confirm that you have a registered medical condition and can allow our staff to support and reassure you more quickly.
Britannia will be the only taxi company who will have their own designated pick up point inside the Reminisce festival site which will be staffed and secure to make sure you get home quick & safe. No need to call or use our App, just go to the designated pick up point & they will take care of the rest!
Going to Liverpool? Arriva buses will be outside the festival site and will take you back to Liverpool City Centre for just £5 per person. T&cs apply, first come first served Available fro 10pm til 12:30am on Marshalls Cross Road
No smoking allowed in enclosed spaces, but what about vaping? The same rules apply. As long as you’re not in an enclosed space, such as a tent, you are fine to vape.
One of Reminisce's strictest rules is its restriction of glass bottles and containers. No matter what's in the bottle, you cannot bring it in. Thus, your e-liquid will have to be in a plastic bottle.
There is a limit on the amount of e-liquid or batteries you can take: 2 refills and one spare set of batteries per vape and only for personal use. You should not attempt to sell or distribute your vaping products at Reminisce.